Step 1: Put your (winamp, itunes, etc.) on random.
Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 25 songs that play.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
1. I’ve been drifting along in the same stale shoes, loose ends tying a noose in the back of my mind.
2. Why don't the newscasters cry when they read about people who die? At least they could be decent enough to put just a tear in their eyes.
3. I have a bird that whistles and I have birds that sing. 4. There's fighting on the left, and marching on the right. Don't look up in the sky, you're gonna die of fright. Here comes the razors edge. 5. Creating a radio played just for two, in the parlor with a moon across her face. And through the music he sweetly displays, silver speakers that sparkle all day. 6. I wish that they'd swoop down, in a country lane, late at night when I'm driving. Take me onboard their beautiful ship, show me the world as I'd love to see it. 7. Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna. Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe. 8. Since then it's been a book you read in reverse, so you understand less as the pages turn.
9. Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a night on the town. I’m counting on you Lord- please don’t let me down. Prove that you love me, and buy the next round...
10. You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex.
11. But, my, my, my right before my very eyes, Satan came with fire to burn me, wouldn't listen when they warned me. A dagger in my back while she's calling me honey, wouldn't stand back, for neither love nor money.
12. This one’s for all you rock and roll philistines, all you non-believers, we’re gonna give it to you Soledad Style.
13. You know it's so hard to love, someone that don't love you. Won't get satisfaction, don't care what you do. So hard to love, someone that don't love you.
14. Five to one, baby. One in five. No one here gets out alive, now. You get yours, baby- I'll get mine.
15. It feels good to know you're all mine. Now drive me far away, I don't care where just far…
16. I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango- 17. Come sit next to me. Pour yourself some tea. Just like Grandma made when we couldn't find sleep.
18. I've loved, I've laughed and cried. I've had my fill; my share of losing. And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing.
19. I live in an apartment on the 99th floor of my block. And I sit at home lookin out the window imagining the world has stopped
20. I can't seem to see you baby. Although my eyes are open wide. But I know I'll see you once more…
21. I'm counting on, a heart I know by heart, to walk me through this war, where memories distort. 22. Transmission third world war third round. A decade of the weapon of sound above ground. 23. We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.
24. Well, he puts his cigar out in your face just for kicks. His bedroom window, it is made out of bricks.
25. Along the way tears drown in the wake of delight.There's nothing like this built today, you'll never see a finer ship in your life. We sail today, tears drown in the wake of delight
Current Music: Beck - Guero